[rpd] End of Last call

Sami Ait Ali Oulahcen sami at marwan.ma
Thu Oct 8 12:08:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

I can't see how the "Resource Transfer Policy" could have reached consensus.
I think the co-chairs' prerogative is to declare consensus on policies,
not general opinions. And "we need an inter-RIR transfer policy" is a
general opinion, not a policy.
The policy in question still had objections (non-editorial) before last
call. And it received significant changes during the last call period
(it is not what last call is meant for).

Not that I have any interest in the policy itself being ratified or not.
It shouldn't be done this way.

Just my 2c.

Regards,
Sami