[rpd] Decisions ... Abuse contact

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 04:09:36 UTC 2020

Dear Patrick, dear community;

I believe that if you check the thread of emails chronologically, you will clearly understand Lamiaa’s viewpoints and perspective when it comes to this issue of abuse contact policy. No need for her to continuously say or outline her point in every email. Additionally, this same viewpoint is shared by myself, Lucilla and Lamiaa which I strongly support.

Thanks.
Elvis.