[rpd] RESOURCE TRANSFER POLICY

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:21:03 UTC 2020

Dear all, Like I emphasized in the chatroom, this Policy is a YES for me. I am perplexed as to why a policy which gives room for us to shed the excess and unnecessary weight to give room for expansion, collaboration and most importantly cooperation between Africa region and other regions'registry will be opposed.
This for me is a long term solution for both present n futuristic limitations that might arise due to expansion in the Africa region.
My humble submission.
Thank youOluwaseun AdepetunEPETUKU TECHNOLOGIESAbuja, Nigeria.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 12:53 PM, Topsy Bello via RPD<rpd at afrinic.net> wrote: _______________________________________________
RPD mailing list
RPD at afrinic.net