[rpd] KICKED OUT OF MICROPHONE QUEUE!

Cathie Jay cathie.kay89 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:38:00 UTC 2020

Dear Sami, dear community,

What is central here is to give a platform to speak to everyone waiting in
the queue, and this implies that the time for each speaker should be
restricted to a few minutes. The question of a time limit for each speaker
is therefore important. You can perfectly voice a well-structured,
outstanding argument in a very short time. This is perfectly doable.

All best wishes,

Cathie