[rpd] Revised Proposal | Chairs Elections Process (Draft-2)

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:57:41 UTC 2020

@Cathie,
I'm commenting as a Co-Author here.
The same community members elected the Board of Directors to serve their
interests. In the place where there is a lacuna in leadership, the board
should be able to provide some direction.

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*
*234 - 8077377378*
*234 - 07030777969*