[rpd] Policy Compliance Dashboard - AFPUB-2020-GEN-001-DRAFT01

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:23:15 UTC 2020

Dear all,This "POLICY COMPLIANCE DASHBOARD" seems to me a case of misplaced priorities. It will surely lead to complexities and unnecessary dissipation of energy and limited resources because AFRINIC  should already be keeping track of the policy violation. In essence, I DO NOT see the purpose of such policy here. Therefore, I DO NOT SUPPORT it. Thank you.
Adepetun OluwaseunSystem Analyst & ProgrammerEPETUKU TECHNOLOGIESAbuja, Nigeria

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:24 PM, Gaby Giner<gabyginernetwork at gmail.com> wrote: _______________________________________________
RPD mailing list
RPD at afrinic.net