[rpd] Revised Proposal | Resource Transfer Policy (Draft-2)

Gaby Giner gabyginernetwork at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:45:00 UTC 2020

How did you arrive at the idea that the "free-flowing market" or
essentially, a more effortless transfer of resources, would only benefit
those who want to misuse IP space? Seems like a slippery slope
argument from me. Conversely, a more unburdened market where resources can
be easily transferred between entities who actually need it is a good thing
and not harmful.

The idea of the policy is simple: if there is a lack of resources in a
specific place, this policy provides for a quicker and more efficient way
of transferring these much-needed resources. Dismissing the promise of the
policy (especially in a time where our resources need to be carefully used)
because of hypothetical nuances is regrettable and short-sighted.

Sincerely, Gabrielle.