[rpd] Revised Proposal | Chairs Elections Process (Draft-2)

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:32:14 UTC 2020

Hello Jordi

I see that it may confuse things and interpretation to put such
recommendations in the text, as in this case it look like an strict rule
in my reading.
I would never want to see someone chosen by their gender and not by
their capacity to server the community. That should be the main requirement.

Regards
Fernando