[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Emem William dwizard65 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:22:42 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

As Taiwo has rightly said, there's a big difference between online voting
and policy discussions.

In order for us to have a good and credible election for the Co-chairs such
that both the winning and the loosing parties will be happy with the
results there by fostering unity, legitimacy of office and co-operation in
the community, it's is necessary that we suspend the election till when we
are able to meet face to face. Since the incumbent Co-chairs ain't
complaining of the offices overdue; in as much as they are doing a
wonderful job and has justified the confidence we reposed on them last year
in Kampala, Let us unanimously agree to allow them remain in office till we
meet face to face for the election as usual.

Cheers.

Best regards,
Emem E. William