[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:51:20 UTC 2020

Hello Mike,

I think we both agree on that. I completely agree that there are piles of
uncertainties about the timing for the next Face-2-Face. Thus I stated in
my 5th paragraph that an extension will allow time to iron out a credible
solution. Excerpt below;

Like I said before, I propose that the election is postponed until the next

> face-to-face meeting(As required in the existing process). *Before then,

> perhaps a credible alternative would have been refined and adopted by the

> majority for the supposedly “new normal”*. I reiterate that It is wise

> that we extend the current tenure of the seating Co-chair, as flying a

> haphazard online election solution is does not align with current policy

> and process.

That said. I agree with the duration you have proposed.

Best regards,

Anthony