[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu Jul 16 15:08:02 UTC 2020

I like what Sami (and Jordi and others) have suggested in essence.

Use the RPD Mailing list - of active participants.

I believe that if someone participates in the RPD Mailing list - they
have the right to vote. I further believe there is a very low chance
that people who have written comments (etc) on the RPD Mailing list are
robots.

If someone wants to vote - they should ***already*** have participated
in discussions.

Yes - there should be date based cut-offs - and a level (No of postings)
of participation.

I personally would like to see this as a permanent move.