[rpd] Attention: Focus on Policy related Discussions on RPD mailing list.

Moses Serugo moses.serugo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:05:53 UTC 2020

Dear PDWG members,

Happy Women's Day!

It's already one week into March and AIS-20 at Kinshasa DRC is drawing
close. We also hope that the corona Virus outbreak will not will be
contained soon.

The co-chairs have been discussing about removing this discussion from the
RPD list as it’s irrelevant to policies and policy-making matters.

We have observed that, this discussion has created tension among the
community while not contributing much regarding policy-making.

After serious consideration, we urge all to stop the discussion here in the
RPD list. We respect everyone’s opinion and freedom of speech, but RPD is
just not the right place to discuss such matters.

Let's us all please ensure that discussion on RPD mailing list are focused
on policies as it’s the main purpose it was created.

Thank you so much for understanding and support.

Best regards,

Co-chairs