[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 29 16:17:08 UTC 2020

Hi Owen,

You wrote

"I am confused… The entire purpose of this list is for us to discuss and attempt to influence people’s opinions about policies. The only way we can ever come to consensus is by influencing people’s opinions through discussion."

Confused with all which has been said on this thread?

Can you please respond to the question in the message [1] It will help us move on.

Thanks

Marcus

[1] https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2020/010501.html