[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:04:44 UTC 2020

Thank you for the catalogue. By the way who told you they have not
accessed the content of the catalogue. The Larus Foundation Manual is
additional Material I suspect.

Generally, your problem is that nobody should object any propose policy
you are remotely associated with. More so you presume your believes must
be everyone's believe, this can be referred to as "living in limbo",
that is an unimaginable situation.

I can see that you detest having any younger person coming to AfriNIC,
and worst for the person, if S/He makes any attempt at saying no to
perceptions that are likely not true.

Finally, "Hackjob" is not in my culture, so it doesn't make sense and I
perceive it as alien to my orientation and I consider it offensive.

I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXCUSE MYSELF ON THIS MATTER, I HAVE
REACHED THE CONCLUSION THAT AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD "LARUS FOUNDATION AND
AFRINIC RPD" WANTED US TAKE TIME OFF TO THROW BANTERS. I SUSPECT WE
SHOULD ALL LEAVE THIS MATTER AND GET BACK TO PENDING SERIOUS ISSUES ON
THE RPD. ADIEUS

Cheers

Daniel