[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Feb 19 14:44:58 UTC 2020

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 5:25 PM Daniel Yakmut <yakmutd at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Noah,

Daniel,

> In the heat of your passion to push your argument, try to be objective,

> when you try to say people are doing hackjobs doesn't that sound abusive?

What your "African Youths" are being involved with is a subjective hack job
to say the least compared to the well defined PDP process found at [0] .
You can find the definition of a hack job at [1] and [2].

The "African Youths" are better off spending time on this RPD archives *[3]*
if they want to learn something about policy development (rather than
depending on predetermined manuals from their sponsors Larus Foundation).

They should also take time to watch past/previous youtube videos *[4]* of
the AfriNIC public policy meetings (PPM) sessions so that their ignorance
can be best informed. This will go on to profoundly educate the "African
Youths" objectively about the AfriNIC policy development process.

As in my local parlance "me too I sabi rough play O!"

If you think am playing rough, then by all means...........

Cheers,
Noah

[0] https://afrinic.net/policy
[1] https://www.yourdictionary.com/hack-job