[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Tue Feb 18 04:42:53 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

> On 17 Feb 2020, at 01:21, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> Please just say what you mean.

> Owen

It walks like a duck .... we are paying money to motivate participation.

In another context one might call it corruption.

Some people are publicly shifting long held positions since laurus seems to be paying. ....... looks like a duck

The evidence is clear ...must be a duck 🦆

When i look back in the historical threads the Owen i know seems to be speaking a different language these days.

But maybe its just my limited capacity to comprehend the issues at hand.

Regards.