[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Feb 17 22:31:28 UTC 2020

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, 01:11 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> One can not even compare the Larus Foundation hackjob yourself/daniel are

> involved with which includes a 500USD cash handouts to its participants

> with [1].

> [1] https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/announce/2020/002153.html

> The only differences I see between the two fellowship programs are:

> 1. One is sponsored by AfriNIC

AfriNIC has a had an objective mission for this continent since her
formation among which is to promote the development of Internet
Infrastructure in this continent.

and the other by Larus

With a Larus one being a subtle hackjob....

2. One covers only travel expenses, the other provides (in addition to

> covering travel) an incentive based stipend for participation to help

> defray other expenses.

And your statement above proves my point exactly.... Those who can read
between the lines will understand what am talking about.

> Hmmm… It appears one can compare them as I just did.

Yours was a cheap comparison....... dont embarrass yourself by attempting
to compare AfriNIC with Larus whatever foundation ....please because you
are biased in this case.

> Owen

Noah