[rpd] End of LAST call

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jan 31 02:18:37 UTC 2020

I agree with Nishal, Jordi, and Frank.

All of the “objections” I saw seemed to indicate a clear lack of understanding of RPKI in general and the proposal in specific.

All of them raised concerns that simply don’t fit the facts of what is being proposed.

I did not see any legitimate or critical objections. If there is something I missed, please enumerate it (them) for the edification of the list.

Owen