[rpd] AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT01: "RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space"

Rob Evans internetplumber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:44:20 UTC 2020

Hi Jordi,

[Deleting the digest message to make this a bit briefer.]

> It has been already submitted to RIPE and we are waiting right now for the impact analysis. I think unless the impact analysis finds anything really terrible (which I don’t think is the case), it will reach consensus.

Your reading of the discussion is different to mine. I think so far a
number of people have questioned the impact this will have, and the
operational overhead to implement it, so I'm not convinced we should
jump to conclusions. :)

Cheers,
Rob (with no hats to wear)