[rpd] 1st PDWG Webinar (REMINDER AND MEETING LINK)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Sep 25 13:11:25 UTC 2019

This is a no-sense.

The webinar is not a modification of the PDP, in fact is not related to the PDP.

Is just one more way for authors and community to get in touch and have more time for open discussions and clarifications. Some times emails is not sufficient, or people is afraid to use email or even ask questions at the meeting.

The webinar is not a way to determine consensus: that will require a modification of the PDP.

Whatever efforts can be done for community to get more and more involved in the Policy Development, need to be welcome in good faith by all community members, I’m really surprised anyone can be against that (I would consider that bad faith). It will be like “authors of proposals can ONLY discuss and present proposals in the mailing list and the meeting, otherwise they are doing a criminal action”.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet