[rpd] New Policy Proposal Received - "IPv4 Inter-RIR Legacy Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope) AFPUB-2019-v4-002-DRAFT01"

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 29 15:56:15 UTC 2019

Jordi,

> On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 08:49, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD

> <rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

>> In short. I'm waiting for the staff impact analysis (Ernest any news ?). Once we got that, in addition to resolving any issues discovered by the staff, I will add a "security belt" to the existing text, in the line of:

>> 1.Each time a transfer is completed, the relevant, non-confidential information will be automatically published in a specific web page, including at least: Date of the transfer, transferred addresses, source organization and RIR, destination organization and RIR.

Staff assessment reports for the two transfer policy proposals are available at:

IPv4 Inter-RIR Legacy Resource Transfers
https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-v4-001-d1#staff-assessment

IPv4 Inter-RIR Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope)
https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-v4-002-d1#staff-assessment

Regards,
Ernest.