[rpd] Minute of the last PDWG in Kampala, Uganda

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Wed Jul 10 20:15:55 UTC 2019

Dear all,
Please find attached the minute of the Policy Development sessions at the
AFRINIC 30 meeting in Kampala. Uganda.

Please feel free to submit your comments on the minute within the next
week. We shall publish the final version after then. Please send your
comments to the mailing list or to pdwg at afrinic.net .

We did not revive any comment or opposition to the policies on the last
call. Hence, we shall be recommending those policies to the AFRINIC Board
for approval as consensus has now been reached on them.

Finally, we shall be fixing a date within the next week for our
teleconference. If anyone has a preference for a time slot or day, please
communicate this to us (via the mailing list or the above email), and we
would try to consider them before proposing a day and time.
Please note, the teleconference is for authors of proposed policies to come
and explain their policies to the community and take back feedbacks. We
SHALL NOT be seeking consensus during the teleconference.

Abdulkarim Oloyede
Co-Chair PDWG

--
Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin