[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Lobbying Allegations against W

Ousmane M. TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Mon Jul 8 08:07:24 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Let's proceed like in normal life! To each encountered problem, human
has to draw lessons!
It's simply the way I saw the valuable contribution of Mirriam. But
meanwhile, there is no way to be sure, beyond common sense, that the
way further she suggested can work within our community!

Community rhymes with diverse interests, different opinions. But here,
all these must be aligned behind AfriNIC vision, mission and its core
values as (From https://afrinic.net/history ) :

OUR VISION

"Be the leading force in growing the internet for Africa's
sustainable development"

OUR MISSION

"To serve the African Community by providing professional and
efficient management of Internet number technology usage and
development, and promoting Internet self-governance."

OUR CORE VALUES

* Community-driven
* Operational excellence
* Passion
* Innovation & Creativity

BR
Dr Ousmane TESSA

Omo Oaiya <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> a écrit :

> What this suggests then is that John is right.   We sometimes

> understand the same paragraph differently.   FWIW, I am part of the

> community that agrees with Mirriam on possible next steps.  Perhaps

> we can focus and comment on the substance now?

> Omo

>> On 7 Jul 2019, at 12:27, Jaco Kroon <jaco at uls.co.za> wrote:

>> My interpretation stands with John in that Andrew was not

>> attempting to speak on and for the community, but rather voiced his

>> own opinion and believe that Mirriam could not based on the current

>> information available draw any conclusions on behalf of the

>> community.

>> I agree with Andrew.

>> Kind Regards,

>> Jaco

>>> Interesting!  When I read it, I interpreted Andrew as

>>> doing exactly the same as he was accusing Mirriam of i.e speaking

>>> for the community or part thereof.

>>> I saw Mirriam as suggesting an approach which makes a

>>> lot of sense. We should not shroud in a trivial discussion about

>>> what to call ourselves.

>>> Omo

>>> OMO OAIYA

>>> Chief Strategy Officer/Directeur de la Stratégie | WACREN[1]

>>> m: +234 808 888 1571 , +233 205 228 693

> OMO OAIYA

> Chief Strategy Officer/Directeur de la Stratégie | WACREN[2]

> m: +234 808 888 1571 , +233 205 228 693

Liens:
------
[1] http://www.wacren.net/
[2] http://www.wacren.net
Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique
Université A. Moumouni, Niamey, NIGER
Adresse postale: B.P. 10.111 Niamey, NIGER
Téléphone (domicile): +227 20 31 52 28
          (mobile) :  +227 93 77 74 93 /  91 49 16  39 / 96 27 99
92
E-mail: ousmane(at)musatesa.net ou musatesa(at)yahoo.com
Skype : musatesa