[rpd] Monthly Call.

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Jun 25 21:45:37 UTC 2019

Dear all,
Greeting to you from the the hot city of Marrakech.
In order to streamline our work especially durring the face to face
meetings, we would like to introduce a monthly webinars where authors would
be given the opportunity to present their proposals and others comment on
the proposal.

This way, we feel would make our face to face meeting less surprising and
get the job done on time.

We are envisaging that there would be  up to 13 proposals durring the next
face to face meeting in December.

We propose that we have a monthly 60mins online call support and recorded
by staff.  We would also like to suggest we propose two timings which we
would be rotating from one monthly to other to accommodate our time
differences.

Please can we have suggestions about this idea, including  day and time.

Thanks

Abdulkarim Oloyede (PhD)
For the PDWG Co-chairs

--