[rpd] Proposal Update received: Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Tue Jun 25 06:58:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

"micro" (total IPv6 space is a single /32, IPv4 is a /22 and /21.

About a day for a single person since we keep records and try to keep
our whois data up to date as well.

So in terms of operational cost, around $1000 USD.

This assumes that AfriNIC will simply require a breakdown of how our IP
space is allocated and not more in-depth analysis of how well (or not)
some of our customers utilize the sub-allocated space, or in some cases,
the wastage as required by some of our upstream service providers.

Kind Regards,
Jaco Kroon
C.E.O.

*T:* +27 (0)12 021 0000 | *F:* +27 86 648 8561 | *E:* jaco at iewc.co.za
*W:* iewc.co.za <http://www.iewc.co.za/> | *A:* Unit 201, Building 2B,
Sunwood Park, Queen's Crescent Lynnwood, Pretoria

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Interexcel/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Interexcel/> Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+InterexcelCoZaPTA/posts> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/com/images/ico-linkedin.jpg>