[rpd] Grossly inappropriate conduct on RPD list

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Wed Jun 19 09:40:47 UTC 2019

Good day PDWG members,

It was quite distasteful to read an email from a certain Benjamin Ledoh
early this morning. As I have been chairing the ongoing PPM in Kampala,
I have not had a chance to catch up on the subsequent emails but I have
read the original email and received complaints about it.

This list is for policy discussions and personal or communal attacks for
that matter have no place here. I have requested that staff place the
email address benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com under moderation indefinitely as
per the terms of https://www.afrinic.net/code

Any natural persons with evidence of impropriety of any sort should file
an official report with AFRINIC so it can be investigated and dealt with
officially.

Whistle-blowing on suitability or motivation of candidates for election
should be addressed to the Nominations committee.

Some maturity will be appreciated here, please.

Regards,

PDWG Co-Chairs.