[rpd] Proposal update received: AFRINIC Policy Development Process Bis

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Jun 11 08:44:05 UTC 2019

Now my inputs on this new version.

I still have most of the concerns that I've previously expressed, so not repeating myself.

Furthermore, now the 2-weeks decision period for the chairs has been removed, which I think is a big problem. I radically oppose to that.

One more issue, that I didn't noticed before. I don't see the reason for having "a guidelines" (https://afrinic.net/policy/policy-development-working-group-guidelines-and-procedures-v2) document in a different "page". If we adopt this, everything should be in a single document, because everything is part of the PDP.

Further, I will suggest that aspects such as election process and AUP are taken apart from this discussion, otherwise it gets quite complex. I've disagreements with the actual text, but considering that it should be taken apart, I object to it.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet