[rpd] Nomcom feedback to PDWG

Timothy Ola Akinfenwa akin.akinfenwa at uniosun.edu.ng
Sat Jun 8 14:52:38 UTC 2019

...And also most importantly, we await the updated list of candidates as
approved by NOMCOM.
Best!
------------------------------
Engr. Timothy Ola AKINFENWA Senior System Programmer
Information Management & Technology Centre,
Osun State University, P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
+234 (0) 80 320 70 442; +234 (0) 80 988 97 799
*Email: * <http://lordaikins.comxa.com/signature/#>
akin.akinfenwa at uniosun.edu.ng; lordaikins at gmail.com; lordaikins at yahoo.com
*Website:*  www.uniosun.edu.ng <http://uniosun.edu.ng/>
<http://www.facebook.com/lordaikins>  <http://www.twitter.com/lordaikins>
<http://www.instagram.com/lordaikins>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TimothyOlaAkinfenwa>

"Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't
have to hunt for happiness." ~ William E. Gladstone