[rpd] Nomcom feedback to PDWG

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:14:04 UTC 2019

We do accept that the candidates can be contacted by noncom based on
confidentiality to resolve the issues. However, I think a public
announcement on the perceived outcome of the decisions is necessary. Right
now all you are trying to do is to raise a bunch of speculations from the
community. For example I am busy thinking the following: has noncom agreed
to include the candidates? Are the candidates being quizzed for more info?
Have  noncom erred and are trying to cover up?.
Like I said before a simple explanation of the lapses will reduce the
purported insinuations.