[rpd] Cooperation re PDP update proposal

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Fri May 31 09:17:54 UTC 2019

Thanks for the contributions, guys. Please can we try to leave out the
past failings and stick to the policy discussion proper? Whenever we go
back to past issues of failing to respond to email and stuff, we take
away from the current discussion; discussion is happening and we thank
the contributors for that. Let's stay focused, please.

Dewole.