[rpd] New Policy Proposal Received - "Provisions for Resource Hijacking (AFPUB-2019-GEN-001-DRAFT01)"

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun May 26 21:26:45 UTC 2019

Hi Haruna,

In fact, if you look for all the process, the time that the hijacker has to “prepare” his objections is longer than 4 weeks, because he will be informed once the process is started and he can provide relevant information since minute one. This is done so an accidental hijack is detected as early as possible in the process.

Regards,

Jordi