[rpd] Exhaustion Phase 2

Lee Howard lee.howard at retevia.net
Mon May 20 14:15:19 UTC 2019

Thank you for that clarification; I did not understand that the /12 had
already been reserved and was not counted in current inventory.

When Afrinic has one /11 remaining for allocations (plus the /12 in
reserve), we will enter Phase 2. Using the data from
https://afrinic.net/stats/ipv4-available,
<https://afrinic.net/stats/ipv4-available>we are on track to enter Phase
2 (/11 = .125 of /8 remaining) in 8-9 months.

Thank you for the clarification, that's very helpful!

Lee