[rpd] Cooperation re PDP update proposal

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon May 20 10:09:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry, for some reason this email was not in the right folder, so didn't saw it before. Responding now, below in-line.

El 18/2/19 12:39, "Komi Elitcha" <kmw.elitcha at gmail.com> escribió:

    Dear co-chairs,

      As you know, PDP update discussions  at Afrinic-29  were rich and  led
    to the abandonment of the competing  proposal.

This is incorrect. I voluntarily decided to withdraw my proposal, under the expectation that you will consider the community inputs (including those from me), to improve your proposal.

    PDP-BIS authors will not support  a complete rewrite  of the proposal
    under discussion, especially from author of the withdrawn proposal, who
    changed  his  mind after supporting the proposal at Afrinic 28

You're saying it all. You don't want to cooperate with the community, which is the expected behavior according to the PDP, to improve the proposal. I was generous withdrawing my proposal just to avoid and endless discussion, but if you have this position, I should resubmit my proposal and the community can decide which one is better.

    The current version of PDP-BIS proposal is the fruit of community inputs
    and raise of multiple concerns. We welcome new areas of *essential*
    improvement if we have not dealt with yet.

That's wrong. The PDP is  about improvements not just "essential" ones.

    Please, lead this process to conclusion.

    Thank you.

    On behalf of PDP-BIS Authors

    --
    KE