[rpd] Fwd: [arin-ppml] Micfo

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 08:38:38 UTC 2019

My point, if the Afrinic RSA has obervable shortcomings, then that is what
we should address.

At the point of obtaining a resource the RSA is the first and main document
that the LIR/user gets in contact with, so it should be robust and fairly
adequate to guide the person on knowing what and what not s/he should
handle the resource.

Therefore, as we make comparisons, we should do that with the intend of
improving our situation.

Simply
Daniel