[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Paul Lam thisispaullam at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:45:05 UTC 2019

Hi

Many of you have already stated the problems of this proposal. I think this
proposal is in fact quite unnecessary - we can find most of the content in
existing policies and the RSA already. What’s the point of having an
additional policy when most things are there already?

Additionally, most of the terms are not explained clearly. What is
“regular”? (Monthly, quarterly, annually)? What’s the duration of each
review?

And does the review really guarantee a better use of resource? What if it’s
just passed from one inefficient user to the other?

Fairly speaking, this proposal seems to me a mere waste of time and money.

Paul