[rpd] BCOPs in AFRINIC Region (was: "New Policy Proposal Received - "Multihoming not required for ASN (AFPUB-2019-ASN-DRAFT01)" (staff assessment on v1)")

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Apr 11 07:10:37 UTC 2019

I’m not sure this specific topic (requirements for multihoming) requires a BCOP. I think the policy text is sufficient.

Nevertheless, I don’t think there is a BCOP WG in AfriNIC, at least there is not a mailing list for that work:

https://afrinic.net/email

Anyway, that discussion belongs probably to the Community Discuss ?

Regards,

Jordi