[rpd] BCOPs in AFRINIC Region (was: "New Policy Proposal Received - "Multihoming not required for ASN (AFPUB-2019-ASN-DRAFT01)" (staff assessment on v1)")

Sylvain BAYA abscoco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:25:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I apologize, i have changed the initial subject to create a new thread,
while waiting to find the appropriate mailing list for this topic, if
any :-/

Le 4/10/2019 à 11:41 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> El 10/4/19 12:35, "Sylvain BAYA" <abscoco at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     IMHO policies of this type seems to show us that AFRINIC community lake
>
> You mean lack ?

Yes lack, please typos :'-(

> Policies and BCOPs are different things.

That is right !

However, if i'm not mistaken too much, there is a correlation between
the two ; which could render the production of policies much more
effective when regular collaborative activities related to BCOPs exist
in a region...

> I'm participating in both activities in several regions.

Surely , then i'll be interested to know in which working group you are
involved for BCOPs in AFRINIC region :-)

I admit that, it is not the right place to have this discussion ; then
if it becomes interesting, we should have to look for the appropriate
list to continue this discussion...

Thanks & regards,

--sb.

>     a Team of volunteers dedicated for BCOPs (Best Common Operations
>     Practices) follow-up...
>
>     But that is clearly not the subject :-)
>
>     My comment is inline...
>
>     [...]