[rpd] AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT02

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:57:45 UTC 2019

Hello SM,

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019, 10:22 AM S. Moonesamy <sm+af at afrinic.net> wrote:

>   My understanding of the email exchange (I could be wrong) is that all
> the analysis work is being left to Afrinic Ltd.  I am not sure
> whether that is how it works in other service regions.

SO: The WG working methods are different by regions for obvious reasons so
it probably will be helpful to think and act local on this one.

Since you were once a pdwg co-chair how about you share your experience
about how the analysis work was done during your time. You may also want to
point to the section of the PDP that suggests that it isn't staff that does
draft analysis (since you authored it)

Regards