[rpd] Cooperation re PDP update proposal

APH pascal at irenala.edu.mg
Thu Feb 21 11:21:46 UTC 2019

Hi Jordi,

I think that they are not aware of the situation, where he does not know.

Yes, the policies are a possible path if they are informed that there is
this policy, the same as GDPR(Data protection)

if AFRINIC helps members the situation by email or by operators contact
with use IPV6.

I see IPV6 in change the situation in use internet with more addresses
available.

The members should inform AFRINIC of their situation for blockages
during the deploiement.

The our is already underway but ours operators do not use IPV6 may be in
progress.

Regards,

*Pascal* Heriliva ANDRIANISA
Webmaster i RENALA
*R*esearch and *E*ducation *N*etwork for *A*cademic and *L*earning
*A*ctivities - http://www.irenala.edu.mg/
Porte 201 - Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Scientifique - Fiadanana
GSM :+261 (0) 32 46 680 29   |    +261 (0) 34 30 680 29