[rpd] SL update policy, and its implication for a transition pool.

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.net
Tue Feb 19 07:12:33 UTC 2019

> On 18 Feb 2019, at 11:17, Nishal Goburdhan <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> wrote:
>
> On 16 Feb 2019, at 18:01, Gregoire EHOUMI wrote:
>

>> (do) you expect staff to see risk for future allocation/assignments on behalf of the community.
>
> yes.  as i understand it, that’s precisely the point of the staff review.

Nishal,
Our assessment report of the “SL Update” proposal at https://www.afrinic.net/policy/2018-v4-001-d1#staff-assessment shows minimal implementation impact as assessed by staff.

Would you have liked to see more information in this (and future assessment reports)? If yes, we are happy to hear more in order to make future reports more informative and useful to the community.

Ernest.