[rpd] Internet Number Resources Review Proposal

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Mon Dec 10 18:07:55 UTC 2018

Hi Dewole,

Thank you for reacting to the community members feedback.

However, the same can't be said for the policy authors. It appears that
the authors have not reacted to the comments/concerns raised by
community members. Since the face-to-face meeting in Hammamet, the
authors have gone quiet on the subject (on the mailing list), although
they iterated that they are ready to listen to people about what's not
good in the policy so that they may improve.

The words used were "any other suggestion on how to move forward?"

Some community members have raised concerns regarding an abuse that
could arise from this policy. Nothing has been put forth that would
quench those concerns so far.

While I understand that it might be difficult to react to blunt
oppositions, I believe that the authors had a genuine will to tone down
on some sections. It would be ideal to engage with the community about
the "possible abuse" that is being mentioned and how to prevent it.

Regards,

Ish Sookun