[rpd] Benjiro

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:04:01 UTC 2018

Le dim. 9 déc. 2018 à 13:36, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
a écrit :

> So please - I do not object to people stating facts - but if anyone wishes
> to make an accusation like this - they need to back it up with credible
> evidence of the claim - so can you substantiate what you said below?

Which one? Abuse of community trust? (I recall a certain M Alston once call
it "The Elkins Rule" of getting on board whether you were wanted by
community or not)

Or that, you have never see a group of people gather round during a meeting
to canvas support for their proposal? Whether it be over beer, lunch or
print of t-shirt?

--
Borg le Chevalier