[rpd] Query on appeal

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:43:53 UTC 2018

Cher Christophe

Le sam. 8 déc. 2018 à 02:29, Kangamutima zabika Christophe <
funga.roho at yandex.com> a écrit :

>  But every time I read your messages of incessant and malicious criticism,
> your accusations subjective and unfounded, I understand that in this
> problem you represent either the essence that maintains this fire, or a
> blowtorch that amplifies it. In none of your interventions will we find the
> shade of positive, encouraging, and respectful words. You have to stop your
> APARTEID rhetoric.

I tend to agree 80% of time with Andrew points. I find his approach too
offensive.
BUT for you to bring in apartheid in this discussion is not just ignorance
but exactly the kind of contribution that make this list TOXIQUE!

I have done my research on Andrew, anyone who do same will see for themself
that his interest generally lie in Africa and the eco-system. No person can
accuse him of apartheid mentality. You can disagree with him, but I think
you owe him an apology for that.

> By keeping quiet, you will offer the community of real African surfers
> even more oxygen to move forward.

Real African are those who work for the interest of the African people and
it's Internet.  I'm sure Andrew check more of the boxes of real African
than you do. The amount of melanine in your skin is not an indication of
your African-ness.

> All your attempts at destabilization will only result in failures.

Borg le Chevalier