[rpd] Declaration of War by Banjamin Ledoh

Taiwo Oyewande taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:17:28 UTC 2018

Hello Benjamin,

I am trying to recall your name or face from Tunisia but my memory fails me. This is very unusual.

Are you a member of the Afrinic community or a troll using a phony email address ( i have done an extensive search on the name attached to this email and found no body with such identity) to come against individuals that have legitimate opposition against the review policy?!.

What i see here is witch-hunting of a person because the stated person is opposing a policy under review. This is the major concern of individuals on this policy (irrespective of nationality). You should have the guts to do this using your identity rather than hiding behind a hoax email.

Is it possible for you to attach your identity to this and future email to the RPD list?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone