[rpd] Serving the Community is not a choice when they call

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:22:14 UTC 2018

You might wish to read another email posted by Komi in another mail thread
since it's difficult to catch up with all the emails flying around without
following a canned thread pattern.

Komi made some important point on the status of Sami and I think it
clarifies any grey area raising any controversy.

Regards
Caleb Ogundele