[rpd] Corrupted file attachments

Timothy Ola Akinfenwa akin.akinfenwa at uniosun.edu.ng
Tue Dec 4 16:01:03 UTC 2018

Thanks Alan for coming up with this initial clarification that I have been
yearning and asking for since last weekend on the list. We await patiently
the full report of the investigation please.

May I advise that in addition to the report, you recommend actions to
prevent a future occurrence as well as immediate steps to remedy whatever
has been lost, damaged or deleted.

Best!
Ti</>