[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Dec 4 03:09:47 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 04/12/2018 02:30, Owen DeLong wrote:
> The review in the RSA does not allow for any random party to force
> AfriNIC to initiate such a costly and burdensome process against any
> particular member without probable cause to do so. The proposed policy does.

Yes. That is my main problem with the proposal. Thanks, Owen, for
putting it that clearly.

a) have the authors accepted this as a valid problem with the proposal?
b) if yes, was it addressed?
c) if no, why not?

silence from authors will be interpreted as non-cooperation regarding
valid concerns.

Thanks,

Frank