[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Mon Dec 3 12:33:03 UTC 2018

Dear Andrew,

I allways try to spare the community time by not repeating things, you ask a question and I tried to answer, would you please first confirmed that your 1st inqury has been addressed, then you can ask new questions.
Here we are tring to develop policies to the benefit of the community, and not exhausted our selves with series of questions and repeat them. I hope you understand my logic and I hope its not ""severely flawed"" any more.
BR

Dr. Sami H.O. Salih
Assistant Prof, School of Electronics Engineering, SUST
Head of R&D, NTC, SUDAN
President of SDv6TF
T/F: (249)122045707/187171355