[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Mon Dec 3 05:47:42 UTC 2018

Dear Nishal,

I would like to refer to point 3.4.1 of the CPM (https://www.afrinic.net/policy/manual#PDP-Process) which stat that the draft policy expire after one year if its not updated, and the timer is restarted if a new version is submitted.
For the policy proposal you mentioned in you email, a new version was submitted on 10 April 2018, So its still in its active timeline.
I hope this clarify your inquiry.

Regards,

PDWG Co-Chairs

Dr. Sami H.O. Salih
Assistant Prof, School of Electronics Engineering, SUST
Head of R&D, NTC, SUDAN
President of SDv6TF
T/F: (249)122045707/187171355