[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Mon Dec 3 06:48:03 UTC 2018

On 3 Dec 2018, at 8:16, Andrew Alston wrote:

> Sami,
>
> You STILL have not answered the question that Nishal, and now myself,
> and Timothy have asked in a direct fashion.
> Where there any updates to this policy between Dakar and Tunis - Yes -
> or No

erm.  i asked the *afrinic employee* that is *paid money* to do this, to
reply.  y’know, someone whose job it is, to support the PDP process.
so i expect that the answer here will be authoritative, since (s)he will
take the time to do the work meticulously.  i don’t expect an answer
immediately, because i expect, it will take time to double, and triple
check.

i did not ask the *volunteer* co-chair.

(unless the co-chair needs to instruct the pdp officer to do this.  that
level of reporting has never been well explained to me)

—n.